Our group accommodations include:
- Free bus and auto parking with easy access
- Several dining options
- A counter-serving restaurant on the mall
- A 76-seat dining car, aboard the train, with lunch or dinner service
- Two picnic groves, with abundant seating, where your group can disembark and enjoy a leisurely picnic lunch. Bring your own or purchase a boxed lunch at our Restaurant. Call 717-687-6193 in advance for boxed lunches.
- An historic and attractive station
- Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania is just across the road
Groups: 15-person group minimum; one payee
Reservations: Advance reservations required (walk-on groups will be accommodated according to availability)
Timing: We recommend arriving at the property at least 45 minutes before your scheduled train departs. The ride is approximately 45 minutes. Groups must arrive at least 30 minutes prior to train departure to guarantee seating.
Arrival: Group leaders should go directly to head of the line at station and let ticket agent know your group has arrived. The agent will process your group. Minor children must be accompanied by their supervisors at all times.
Physical Disability Access: We can accommodate persons with physical disability, but we have some restrictions. Please call in advance to discuss your needs.
Please note: Group discounts do not apply to special events, including but not limited to: Wine & Cheese, Easter Bunny Train, The Great Train Robbery, Night Before Christmas Train, Santa’s Paradise Express or Day Out With Thomas events. Strasburg Rail Road will facilitate the purchase of special event tickets for groups, requiring full payment at the time of purchase. Strasburg Rail Road cannot guarantee groups will be seated together on special event trains nor will Red Cap service be provided.
For more information email Group Sales or call 717-687-6193.