September 26-28, 2014
A juxtaposition of art and invention, creativity and technology while paying homage to the Victorian Era and Industrial Revolution, an unprecedented weekend at the Strasburg Rail Road is announced. Train rides behind a massive steam locomotive, delicious eats and treats, steampunk handiwork, photo opportunities galore, an insider’s look through a shop tour, music reflective of days gone by, and so much more are just a snippet of the weekend’s events.
2014 Schedules - We’re increasing the steam pressure for 2014! Click here for our event schedule, provided both in chronological and visual formats.
2014 Ticket Packages - New in 2014 we’re offering an array of ticket packages to best suit your needs. Click here for ticket details.
Lodging Partners - Click here for a list of lodging partners offering discounted room rates to Steampunk unLimited attendees!
Please Note: Code of Conduct The Strasburg Rail Road is a heritage railroad located just east of Strasburg, Pennsylvania. Steam-powered excursion trains take passengers on a tour through the heart of Pennsylvania Dutch Country. Originally chartered in 1832 and saved from abandonment in 1958, the Strasburg Rail Road is the oldest continuously operating shortline railroad in the United States. We are dedicated to providing a safe and enjoyable experience for all our customers in a pleasant and family-friendly atmosphere. At the core of our operation is a fundamental passion for steam locomotion, and we are excited to be opening our doors to those interested in the culture and influences of Steampunk. We ask that the ladies and gentlemen in attendance at Steampunk unLimited please cooperate in not alienating patrons who are not educated in the fine art of being a Steampunk and holding to our family friendly ideals. We kindly ask your observance of the following rules for conduct.
- Disruptive, abusive, discourteous, or otherwise offensive behavior, gesturing, or language will not be tolerated.
- Alcohol is not permitted on the grounds.
- Please be courteous while boarding and de-boarding the train.
- Our guests have a right to privacy. Please ask permission before photographing others.
- Regarding weapons, props, and accessories:
- Weapons illegal in the state of Pennsylvania are expressly prohibited.
- Firearms, regardless of modifications or alterations, are not permitted.
- Projectiles (including water fired from a squirt gun) are not permitted.
- Items that pose a potential hazard or are too large and/or bulky for the train may be subject to challenge.
- Items deemed to be in violation of said policies will need to be removed from the immediate event area. Failure to comply may result in confiscation of the item or expulsion of the patron possessing such item.