Enjoy a 45-minute train ride through the Pennsylvania countryside in one of our regular train cars! A great excursion for the whole family.
NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS FIRST CLASS CARS
December 2 to 23
- Parlor Car No. 88 Seats up to 30 people
- Private Charter Up to 30 people
- Lounge Car No. 118
- All Ages 2+
- Private Charter Up to 22 people
Christmas Train Rides
This very special train recreates the excitement and anticipation of Christmas Eve. Clement Clarke Moore’s classic poem, “The Night Before Christmas,” comes alive as the train rolls along.
Train Car Options
Surround yourself with Victorian splendor and comfort on the last train car with a view of the beautiful trailing railroad. Indulge in our unique selection of confections and beverages available for purchase.
Lounge Car No. 118
Features soft, upholstered captain’s chairs that swivel for a full view of the countryside. Indulge yourself with our unique selection of confections and beverages available for purchase.
As COVID cases are on the rise, the Strasburg Rail Road wishes to ensure the health and safety of our Team Members and Guests.
– Our Team Members are wearing face masks to help protect themselves, our Guests, and co-workers.
– We ask that unvaccinated Guests wear a face mask for the duration of their visit to the Strasburg Rail Road. Guests who are fully vaccinated are urged to wear a face mask when aboard the train or when visiting our retail shops and Café 1832.
– Face masks may be removed when eating or drinking.
Thank you for helping to keep the Strasburg Rail Road a safe place to visit!