Health & Safety Plan
May 17, 2021
The Strasburg Rail Road is committed to taking any and all necessary steps to maintain the health and safety of both our Guests and Team Members. We’re doing our part to keep you safe, but we can’t do it alone. The success depends on the cooperation of all our Guests. Guests of The Strasburg Rail Road are invitees to private property and, as such, are required to follow all of our policies.
Policies Currently in Place
In accordance with the Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) recent update on mask requirements, Strasburg Rail Road’s Guests are expected to abide by the following:
- Guests over 2 years of age who have not yet been vaccinated are expected to wear a face mask while on Strasburg Rail Road property and riding the train.
- Guests who have completed a COVID-19 vaccination regimen may elect to not wear a face mask while visiting the Strasburg Rail Road. Vaccinated guests may still opt to wear a face mask if they prefer.
- Guests 2 years of age and under are not required to wear face masks.
- Strasburg Rail Road does not require proof of vaccination from guests. We rely on our Guests to abide by and follow these guidelines. Guests booking train tickets must acknowledge that they understand and agree to abide by these policies before tickets will be issued.
- Guests who are exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms or who are under a physician’s care for a positive COVID-19 test result are asked to stay home.
Strasburg Rail Road Co.