Custom Manufacturing and Repair Solutions
Strasburg Rail Road Company – Proudly MADE IN USA
Founded in 1832, the Strasburg Rail Road has stood the test of time and stands as a great example of what it means to be an “American Made” company.
With the sudden and tragic onset of the COVID-19 Pandemic, the Strasburg Rail Road Company leapt to action and began emergency utilization of our versatile machine shop and railroad equipment restoration facility to begin manufacturing the essential mechanical equipment needed to keep our country running. As a verified COVID-19 supplier, we are proud to manufacture essential equipment to help our country and our neighbors.
With a capable and versatile mechanical department consisting of a machine shop, weld shop, fabrication shop, carpentry shop, and boiler shop, the Strasburg Rail Road is able to manufacture and repair almost any type of mechanical equipment. There is no job too large or too small for our skilled team of mechanical personnel to tackle. Whether it be design and prototyping of a new piece of equipment, engineering and manufacturing improved components for use with existing equipment, custom concept design and manufacturing of new equipment, repairs to existing equipment, or production manufacturing, the Strasburg Rail Road is eager to assist however we can. We are thorough in our approach and we do not compromise on safety or workmanship.
Some of our Mechanical Capabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Custom Manufacturing
- Custom Welding and Fabrication
- Custom Machining
- Custom Mechanical Design and Repair – Industrial, Agricultural, Medical, etc.
- Boiler Manufacturing – ASME “S” Stamp – American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- Boiler Repair – NBIC “R” Stamp – National Board Inspection Code
- General Mechanical Services
- Small Batch Production Machining
- Existing Part Repair and Refurbishment
- Prototype Design and Manufacturing
- Complex Setup Machine Work
- CNC Plasma Cutting
- Large Diameter Turning
- Large Scale Milling
- Large Hydraulic Press Work
- Welded Repairs – steel, stainless steel, aluminum, brass, bronze, etc.
- Babbitt Refurbishment and Replacement
- Protective Coating Application – Spray Application, Brush Application
- Non-Destructive Testing and Inspection – Ultrasound Thickness testing, Magnetic Particle testing, Dye Penetrant testing
- Reverse Engineering and Blueprints
- Historic Mechanical Restorations
- And MUCH More!!!!
Contact us today and let us supply you with a customized solution to your manufacturing needs!
Motive Power, Equipment & Shops
717-687-8421, ext. 115
Strasburg Rail Road
301 Gap Road
Ronks, PA 17572 USA
Strasburg Rail Road
PO Box 96
Strasburg, PA 17579 USA