Welcome Spring with a ride through beautiful farmland with the Easter Bunny as your Conductor!
Under the direction of Café 1832 Executive Chef Phillip Ponticelli, enjoy a freshly prepared and elegant meal aboard Strasburg Rail Road’s historic Lee E. Brenner Dining Car.
Lee E. Brenner Dining Car
The Lee E. Brenner Dining Car — America’s oldest operating all-wood dining railcar — recreates the traditional dining experience you would have experienced aboard an early 20th-century railroad. During the Edwardian-era, dining on the rails was quite sophisticated. What now serves as Strasburg Rail Road’s dining car was built by the Laconia Car Company in 1926 and ran on the Boston & Maine Railroad until 1972. After its retirement in 1972, it arrived at the Strasburg Rail Road. It was rebuilt in 1993 and renamed for Strasburg’s second president, Lee E. Brenner.
- Sophisticated dining experience aboard the historic Lee E. Brenner Dining Car
- A 45-minute steam train ride through the picturesque Amish Country
- Visit by the Easter Bunny
- A special menu prepared by Café 1832 (see the menu offering below) and served by a First Class attendant
- One (1) complimentary mimosa or bellini or non-alcoholic drink, per person. (Additional alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks available for purchase.)
- Train fare, PA State Sales tax, and gratuity
Carrot Ginger Soup
Roasted Lamb Lollipop
Ratatouille cous-cous in a Pink Peppercorn Sauce
Vanilla Bean Creme Brulee
If you would like to discuss any specific questions or special accommodations you may
have about the menu or food preparation,
please contact Café 1832 directly please call 717-687-6242 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the nature of the dining experience and train car, any special requests or
accommodations not discussed prior to the day-of cannot be guaranteed.
$82 per person