Strasburg Rail Road provides your group an opportunity to learn about the history of our “short line” and the cultural roots of Amish Country as you enjoy an authentic steam railroad experience aboard our meticulously-restored passenger cars.
Group rates are available for groups of 10 or more Guests.
Reservations must be made at least two (2) weeks in advance. Email Group Sales or call 717-687-6193 between 8:00 AM and 4:30 PM (EST) Monday through Friday.
Groups receive the following:
- 20% off our on-site ticket price for Coach and Open Air
- 20% off First Class Private Charters
- 10% off at Cafe 1832 if purchasing onsite F&B
- 10% off retail stores onsite
- Boxed lunches – Choose from a preselected boxed lunch menu. Includes: entrée, side dish and a fountain drink.
- Meal Vouchers – Valid on a menu item of your choice at Cafe 1832 and includes a fountain drink.
- Private Catering available for private charters
- Beyond the Rails Package (A behind the scenes experience at America’s oldest operating railroad)
- Adults (ages 12+) $43.50
- Children (ages 5-11) $32.50
- It includes the following:
- 1 hour shop tour
- 45 minute train ride on Coach accommodations
- Meal Voucher (one entrée, one side and one soft beverage)
- Victorian Lancaster Package – $31.00/person (20 ppl minimum)
- Available Monday-Friday
- Valid May through September 2021
- Includes the following:
- Dessert aboard a First Class car
- One night stay at Fulton Steamboat Inn, complete with an all-you-can-eat breakfast
- Victorian tea experience at Mount Hope Estate & Winery
- $50.00 non-refundable deposit is due at time of booking
- Deposit has been waived for 2021
- Final payment and Guest count are required seven (7) days prior to arrival
- All groups may be booked up to 1 year in advance
- Tickets are non refundable
- Tickets may be rescheduled to a future booking or refunded to an e-gift card to Strasburg Rail Road
NOTE: Due to the historic nature of our railcars, Strasburg Rail Road’s passenger train does not meet current Americans with Disabilities Act standards with respect to accessibility. For individuals who use a wheelchair, a mobility device, or have difficulty navigating steps, Strasburg Rail Road is able to provide a mobile lift for assistance on and off the train.