Summer Fun Pass
- May 25 - Sept 2, 2019
- Ages 2+: $40.00
The Summer Fun Pass at Strasburg Rail Road™ offers value-packed seasonal access to all the rides and extras at America’s oldest short-line railroad for just $40 per person (2 & up) from May 26 – September 3, 2018.
This pass includes:
- Unlimited rides aboard regular train Coach cars
- Unlimited access to all Fun Extras, including the Pint-Sized Pufferbelly and Cranky Cars (when in operation)
- Option to upgrade (payment required for difference between accommodation desired and Coach fare)
- Groff’s Grove (picnic and play area)
- Leaman Place Grove (a great place to spot an Amtrak train speeding by!)
- Kids’ Play Area (including complimentary WiFi and cafe tables for parents to relax)
- $3.00 discount off applicable special event tickets (including the Great Train Robbery!)
Summer Fun Pass may not be used for:
- Wine & Cheese Train
- Day Out With Thomas™ trains
- Dinner trains
Other exclusions apply.
Looking for all-year access? Consider our Annual Pass which includes all privileges, conditions, and restrictions listed here (except for dates). Learn more.