Enjoy a 45-minute train ride through the Pennsylvania countryside in one of our regular train cars! A great excursion for the whole family.
TRIVIA NIGHT TRAIN RIDE
- Adult - Lounge Car Ages 12 and up
- Child - Lounge Car Ages 2-11
Play Trivia on an Evening Train Ride
Who doesn’t like a good trivia contest? And better yet, how about on a historic, moving train traveling through Amish Country? Get your friends together and come to the Strasburg Rail Road for a unique trivia night experience! Test your knowledge…you never know…you might even win some prizes!
Trivia questions will be administered by one of Strasburg Rail Road’s team members with light food and beverages available for purchase onboard.
Ideal for ages 15 and older and great for trivia teams!
The trivia night train rides are 45 minutes in length (4.5 miles east and 4.5 miles returning west on the same track).
– 45-minute steam train ride
– Availability to purchase light snacks and additional drinks
– Friendly competition and camaraderie among guests
Trivia Theme Schedule:
– January 28: General Trivia
– February 4: Movie Trivia
– February 11: Friends Trivia
– February 18: General Trivia
– February 25: Harry Potter Trivia
– March 4: The Office Trivia
– March 11: Disney Trivia
– March 18: Friends Trivia
– March 25: General Trivia
– April 1: Harry Potter Trivia
– April 22: Movie Trivia
– May 13: General Trivia
– May 20: Disney Trivia
– June 10: Friends Trivia
Surround yourself in Edwardian splendor and comfort.
Indulge yourself with our unique selection of confections and beverages available for purchase.
“Linn W. Moedinger” Lounge Car No. 118
“Henry K. Long” Lounge Car No. 75
As COVID cases are on the rise, the Strasburg Rail Road wishes to ensure the health and safety of our Team Members and Guests.
– Our Team Members are wearing face masks to help protect themselves, our Guests, and co-workers.
– We ask that unvaccinated Guests wear a face mask for the duration of their visit to the Strasburg Rail Road. Guests who are fully vaccinated are urged to wear a face mask when aboard the train or when visiting our retail shops and Café 1832.
– Face masks may be removed when eating or drinking.
Thank you for helping to keep the Strasburg Rail Road a safe place to visit!