Easter Bunny Train
- All Ages: 27.00(First-Class Parlor and Lounge Cars)
- Infant (0-1): 4.00(Coach Car)
- Child (2-11): 12.00(Coach Car)
- Adult (12+): 18.00(Coach Car)
Boarding times are 15 minutes before departure times
Welcome Spring with a ride through beautiful farmland with the Easter Bunny as your Conductor. The Easter Bunny will delight boys and girls with a special Easter surprise when they are greeted on board this memorable train.
A Strasburg Rail Road tradition for generations, the Easter Bunny Train is available April 14-16, 2017:
- Friday, April 14 trains depart hourly from 11am – 4pm
- Saturday, April 15 trains depart hourly from 11am – 4pm and at 6pm
- Sunday, April 16 trains depart hourly from 11am – 3pm
Enjoy more fun around the station with the Fun Extras and an Easter Egg Hunt, all included with the purchase of your train ticket! Our Fun Extras include the Pint-Sized Pufferbelly (a vintage miniature steam train), the hand-powered Cranky Cars, and the LO&S Motorcar. Fun Extras will be available weather permitting.
Easter Egg Hunt — NEW for 2017!
BYOB (Bring Your Own Basket!) and set your youngster loose in search of Easter Eggs at the Strasburg Rail Road! An Easter Egg Hunt is included as part of each child’s Easter Bunny Train experience. Children will have opportunity to hunt for eggs hidden in the field adjacent to the RR’s freight yard, with one area designated for children age 5 and under and another area for children age 6-11.
Easter Egg Hunts will be offered at the following times:
- Friday & Saturday – 12:00, 2:00 & 4:00 PM
- Sunday – 12:00 & 2:00 PM
Hunts will be conducted rain or shine, and children must present a current Easter Bunny Train ticket to participate.