Enjoy a 45-minute train ride through the Pennsylvania countryside in one of our regular train cars! A great excursion for the whole family.
ESCAPE ROOM ON THE TRAIN
- Adult 21+
Enjoy an Escape Room in Our President’s Car
The famous detective Sherlock Holmes has left clues on board the President’s Car in hopes that you and your group can outwit the nefarious criminal mastermind, Dr. Moriarty before time runs out! Dr. Moriarty wants to blow up the train, and it is YOUR goal to save it! This all-new Escape-Room-On-The-Train theme is 60 minutes of fun and suspense. This experience can accommodate up to 8 players.
Don’t miss the opportunity to test your wit and skill and save the train before time runs out! Only aboard the Strasburg Rail Road! Good luck!
- Ages 21+ receive a complimentary alcoholic drink and must be ready to present a valid photo ID.
- Ages 12+ receive a complimentary non-alcoholic drink.
Price includes one (1) complimentary alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverage.
About the President’s Car
Philadelphia & Reading Car No. 10, commonly known as “The Reading” during its heyday, is an Edwardian-era business car. Business-class cars were built for the railroad’s top brass—company presidents and other high-level officials. These cars were essentially a house on wheels that transported railroad officials “over the line” to carry out their railroad responsibilities. These cars were often the pride of the railroad fleet with their handcrafted woodwork, rich tapestries, over-stuffed furniture, and much more.
Health and Safety
Whether you’re a repeat Guest or someone visiting the Strasburg Rail Road for the first time, we look forward to safely creating memories with you soon. Before you visit, please take the time to review the following procedures and policies.
- Our Team Members are wearing face masks to help protect themselves, our Guests, and co-workers.
- We ask that unvaccinated Guests wear a face mask for the duration of their visit to the Strasburg Rail Road. Guests who are fully vaccinated are urged to wear a face mask when aboard the train or when visiting our retail shops and Café1832.
- Face masks may be removed when eating or drinking.
Thank you for helping to keep the Strasburg Rail Road a safe place to visit!
If you have any particular questions or concerns, we welcome your inquiries. Please email us directly at [email protected]
We look forward to seeing you again!