Enjoy a 45-minute train ride through the Pennsylvania countryside in one of our regular train cars! A great excursion for the whole family.
- Entrees $22.99 | Kids Meal $8.82
- Seasonal Summer Menu offered through Sept. 30
- Adult Ages 12 and up
- Children Ages 2-11
- Infant Under Age 2
Enjoy a Delicious Meal Aboard Our Dining Car
Enjoy freshly prepared food on board the train and relax in air-conditioned comfort. Our regular excursion train rides are 45 minutes in length (4.5 miles east and 4.5 miles returning west on the same track).
Prices shown are ticket prices. Food selections and food payment for the Daily Lunch Train are made at time of train ride.
As COVID cases are on the rise, the Strasburg Rail Road wishes to ensure the health and safety of our Team Members and Guests.
– Our Team Members are wearing face masks to help protect themselves, our Guests, and co-workers.
– We ask that unvaccinated Guests wear a face mask for the duration of their visit to the Strasburg Rail Road. Guests who are fully vaccinated are urged to wear a face mask when aboard the train or when visiting our retail shops and Café 1832.
– Face masks may be removed when eating or drinking.
Thank you for helping to keep the Strasburg Rail Road a safe place to visit!
Available from July 1 – September 30, 2021
All meals include a non-alcoholic drink and a bag of Good’s potato chips. Additional non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks are available for purchase. Pennsylvania State Sales Tax and Gratuity are included in the price of the meal.
Summer Menu – 22.99 each
- Cafe 1832 Crabby Patty Sandwich
- Grilled Chicken, Bacon, and Avocado Salad
- Grilled Vegetable Hummus Wrap
- Roast Beef Sandwich
- Turkey Bacon Avocado Wrap
For the Kids – $8.82 each
- Choice of:
- All-Beef Hot Dog
- Turkey & Cheese Sandwich
- Kids Peanut Butter & Jelly
- All kid’s meals include a non-alcoholic drink and a bag of Good’s potato chips.
Norfolk & Western Class J 611
Interested in 611? The historic N&W 611 Class J locomotive pulls DESIGNATED passenger trains ONLY on these following upcoming dates: August 20 – 22; August 27 – 29; September 4 – 6; September 24 – 26; October 2 – 3.
The Norfolk & Western Class J 611, a National Historic Engineering Landmark by the American Society of Mechanical Engineers, is known as an engineering powerhouse of steam, technology, and near mechanical perfection.
The N&W Class J 611 is the sole survivor of 14 Class J steam locomotives designed and built by the Norfolk & Western Railway. The locomotive rolled out of Roanoke’s East End Shops in 1950. Its mission was to pull the Powhatan Arrow, a 15-car passenger train, from Norfolk, Virginia, to Cincinnati, Ohio.