Celebrate Oktoberfest Strasburg Rail Road style. Lancaster County is rich with German heritage; and you’ll join the celebration as you sample the wonderful flavors that make up this annual event. Enjoy traditional German recipes and locally crafted beers. Please plan to arrive no later than the boarding time in order to enjoy the full experience.
Boarding time is 5:30 pm for 6 pm trains. (Visit the FAQ page for more tips).
- Flight of 5 regionally crafted micro brews (to be determined)
- Bratwurst, sausage, pork and sauerkraut
- Hand rolled soft pretzels, pirogues, German potato salad
- German chocolate cake or apple dumplings
- Lemonade or water (additional beverages available for purchase)