Easter Bunny Train
- April 10, 2020
- April 11, 2020
- April 12, 2020
- All Ages: 28.00(First-Class)
- Infant (0-1): 4.00(Coach Car)
- Child (2-11): 13.00(Coach Car)
- Adult (12+): 19.00(Coach Car)
Boarding times are 15 minutes before departure times
Welcome Spring with a ride through beautiful farmland with the Easter Bunny as your Conductor! Boys and girls will be delighted with a special surprise as the Easter Bunny greets them on board this memorable steam train.
A Strasburg Rail Road tradition for generations, the Easter Bunny Train is available April 10 – April 12, 2020:
- Friday, April 10 trains depart hourly from 11am – 4pm
- Saturday, April 11 trains depart hourly from 11am – 4pm and at 6pm
- Sunday, April 12 trains depart hourly from 11am – 3pm
Enjoy more fun around the station with the Fun Extras and an Easter Egg Hunt, all included with the purchase of your train ticket! Our Fun Extras include the Pint-Sized Pufferbelly (a vintage miniature steam train), the hand-powered Cranky Cars, and the LO&S Motorcar. Fun Extras will be available weather permitting.
Easter Egg Hunt!
BYOB (Bring Your Own Basket!) and set your youngster loose in search of Easter Eggs at the Strasburg Rail Road! An Easter Egg Hunt is included as part of each child’s Easter Bunny Train experience. Whether before or after your train ride, be sure to allow time to send your child on a hunt for that special Easter treasure! Hunts are conducted in a nearby field.
Egg Hunts are offered at the following times for children 11 years and younger with a valid Easter Bunny Train ticket:
- Friday, April 10 – 12:00, 1:00, 2:00, 3:00 & 4:00 pm
- Saturday, April 11 – 12:00, 1:00, 2:00, 3:00, 4:00 & 5:00 pm
- Please note: there is no egg hunt after the 6:00 pm trip. Guests riding the 6:00 pm trip are encouraged to do the egg hunt BEFORE the train ride.
- Sunday, April 12 – 12:00, 1:00, 2:00, 3:00 pm, & 4:00 pm