Easter Bunny Train
- April 2, 2021
- April 3, 2021
- April 4, 2021
- All Ages: 28.00(First-Class)
- Infant (0-1): 4.00(Coach Car)
- Child (2-11): 13.00(Coach Car)
- Adult (12+): 19.00(Coach Car)
Boarding times are 15 minutes before departure times
Welcome Spring with a ride through beautiful farmland with the Easter Bunny as your Conductor! Boys and girls will be delighted with a special surprise as the Easter Bunny greets them on board this memorable steam train.
A Strasburg Rail Road tradition for generations, the Easter Bunny Train is available April 2 – April 4, 2021:
- Friday, April 2 trains depart hourly from 11am – 3pm
- Saturday, April 3 trains depart hourly from 11am – 4pm
- Sunday, April 4 trains depart hourly from 11am – 3pm
Enjoy more fun around the station with the Fun Extras (From 11:45 a.m. each day and running until the day’s last train departure) included with the purchase of your train ticket! Our Fun Extras include the Pint-Sized Pufferbelly (a vintage miniature steam train), the hand-powered Cranky Cars, and the LO&S Motorcar (aka “Cotton Tail Trolley”). Fun Extras will be available weather permitting.
BYOB (Bring Your Own Basket!) and set your youngster loose in search of Easter Eggs at the Strasburg Rail Road! An Easter Egg Hunt is included as part of each child’s Easter Bunny Train experience. Whether before or after your train ride, be sure to allow time to send your child on a hunt for that special Easter treasure! Hunts are conducted in a nearby field.
Egg Hunts are offered at the following times for children 11 years and younger with a valid Easter Bunny Train ticket:
- Friday, April 2 – 12:00, 1:00, 2:00, 3:00 & 4:00 pm
- Saturday, April 3 – 12:00, 1:00, 2:00, 3:00, 4:00 & 5:00 pm
Please note: there is no egg hunt after the 6:00 pm trip. Guests riding the 6:00 pm trip are encouraged to do the egg hunt BEFORE the train ride.
- Sunday, April 4 – 12:00, 1:00, 2:00, 3:00 pm, & 4:00 pm