Pumpkins in Paradise
- October 30, 2020
(Departure: 4:00 p.m.)
- October 31, 2020
(Departure: 5:00 p.m.)
- Ages 2+: 14.50
- Infant (0-1): Free(Must sit on laps)
- Private Charter: $250-$350(Limited opportunities)
Pumpkins in Paradise!
October 30, 2020 at 4:00 p.m.
October 31, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.
Come celebrate the unofficial end of the fall season and Halloween with a relaxing train ride and fall event at the Strasburg Rail Road. This is a smaller and more relaxed event than our previous fall events and will occur at Leaman Place Grove.
Children are encouraged to come in their Halloween costume.
Included with each Guest ticket is:
– A train 45-minute steam train ride through Amish Country
– A complimentary 6-inch “Field Trip” pumpkin
– A complimentary small box of popcorn
– 20% discount coupon in our General Store
– Live folk music by Dillweed (Oct. 30) and Abigail’s Garden (Oct. 31)
– Trick-or-treating opportunity
– Fall activities including a scavenger hunt
October 30: Dillweed
October 31: Abigail’s Garden
Available for purchase at Leaman Place Grove is:
– Delicious fall-themed food prepared by our award-winning chef and staff of Café 1832 will be available for purchase. Items such as butternut squash soup, warm apple fritters, caramel apple bites, hot chocolate, kettle popcorn, and warm apple cider will be available for your enjoyment.
Please plan for a two (2) hour experience. Advanced reservations are required.